Home » News » Public Safety
Man pinned under tractor in Rindge suffers serious injuries
Rindge police and fire personnel responded to a call at 11:12 a.m. to Monomonac Road at Route 119, where a man was pinned under a tractor.
Initially, personnel felt the injuries were possibly life-threatening and a call was made for a Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical helicopter. A landing zone was established at the Cathedral of the Pines, but the request was called off.
The man, whose identity was not released by Rindge dispatchers, was transported by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries to Monadnock Community Hospital.
A message left with the Rindge police officer in charge Sunday night seeking the identity of the victim was not returned, and a message left with the Rindge fire department also was not returned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal