Home » News » Public Safety
Massachusetts couple injured in two-car Hudson accident
Hudson police and fire personnel responded to the parking lot of JD Chasers at 2 Burnham Road at 3:27 p.m. Sunday, after receiving a call for a motor vehicle accident with entrapment.
Upon arrival, the Hudson firefighters began working to extricate a passenger in the front seat of a 1992 Toyota Camry, identified as Deborah Labrador, 48, of Lowell, Mass.
At about 4 p.m., Labrador was removed from the Camry and transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the Camry, Christopher Labrador, 42, also of Lowell, Mass., was also transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire with non-life threatening injuries.
The other motor vehicle involved, a 2000 Ford Ranger, was driven by Jonathan Osborne, 23, of Hudson. He was not injured in the accident.
Hudson police said an on-scene investigation determined that Christopher Labrador was traveling east out of the Merryfield Park parking lot and stopped to exit onto Ferry Street. At the same time, Osborne was traveling east on Ferry Street, made a left turn into the parking lot of JD Chasers, and collided with Labrador.
The Labradors and Osborne were wearing seat belts and there was no air bag deployment.
Osborne was issued a traffic citation for unreasonable speed and another for operating without a valid license.
As of Sunday night, the Labradors were being treated for non-life threatening injuries at Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center, listed in stable condition.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
- Cornish truck driver charged in fatal Merrimack crash - 3
- Truck flips on I-93 at Exit 4 on-ramp in Londonderry - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride