Home » Sports » College Sports
Jackson leads PSU
SNHU 1-0, Bentley 0-2: Ali Maloof became the school's career strikeout leader, with 306, in the Penmen's opening-game win. She fanned 13 and allowed only two hits in the shutout. Dolores Mattice was the hard-luck loser in the nightcap, striking out nine.
Plymouth State 7-6, Colby-Sawyer 0-1: Pitchers Jeff Runnals and Michael Welch each pitched six strong innings, leading the Plymouth State baseball team to 7-0 and 6-1 victories over Colby-Sawyer on Sunday in New London. Runnals, of Wolfeboro, blanked the hosts over six frames to earn his fourth win.
St. Anselm 6-6, Merrimack 1-9: In the opener, Zachary Brian tossed the first complete game of his career. He allowed one run (none earned) on three hits while striking out two and walking one. The Hawks are 16-23-1 overall, 11-12 in the Northeast-10.
Merrimack 5, SNHU 1: In NE-10 championship match, the Penmen's top doubles team prevailed.
Keene State 12, UMass-Dartmouth 1: J.T. Galloway, one of 12 seniors honored before the game, scored four goals to lead KSC, 11-2, 5-0 in the Little East.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 30
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
- Mile marker: Londonderry trail’s first step - 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 26
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 2
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 3
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list