Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Raymond man charged after confronting police
Officers were called to 4 Cyrus Court around 6:16 p.m. on Monday after a report that a man was acting irate and irrational and was armed with multiple firearms.
Upon arrival, police officers attempted to make contact with the man, but he refused to comply with their requests and orders.
According to police, Cody German, 21, of 4 Cyrus Court, taunted them by yelling, swearing at them and challenging them.
He allegedly brandished his cell phone as if it were a handgun, pointing it at officers on the scene, according to Raymond police.
At one point, German barricaded himself inside a detached barn and refused to come out.
The stand-off lasted only about 30 minutes and ended when German jumped out of the hay door on the second floor of the barn and was taken into custody.
German was not hurt in the jump, police said.
Police said a search of German's vehicle revealed several firearms, swords, knives and stun guns, all which were confiscated by the Raymond Police Department.
German was arraigned on the charges in Candia Circuit Court on Tuesday and bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 15
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 3
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 4
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483