Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Raymond man charged after confronting police
Officers were called to 4 Cyrus Court around 6:16 p.m. on Monday after a report that a man was acting irate and irrational and was armed with multiple firearms.
Upon arrival, police officers attempted to make contact with the man, but he refused to comply with their requests and orders.
According to police, Cody German, 21, of 4 Cyrus Court, taunted them by yelling, swearing at them and challenging them.
He allegedly brandished his cell phone as if it were a handgun, pointing it at officers on the scene, according to Raymond police.
At one point, German barricaded himself inside a detached barn and refused to come out.
The stand-off lasted only about 30 minutes and ended when German jumped out of the hay door on the second floor of the barn and was taken into custody.
German was not hurt in the jump, police said.
Police said a search of German's vehicle revealed several firearms, swords, knives and stun guns, all which were confiscated by the Raymond Police Department.
German was arraigned on the charges in Candia Circuit Court on Tuesday and bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424