Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Raymond man charged after confronting police
Officers were called to 4 Cyrus Court around 6:16 p.m. on Monday after a report that a man was acting irate and irrational and was armed with multiple firearms.
Upon arrival, police officers attempted to make contact with the man, but he refused to comply with their requests and orders.
According to police, Cody German, 21, of 4 Cyrus Court, taunted them by yelling, swearing at them and challenging them.
He allegedly brandished his cell phone as if it were a handgun, pointing it at officers on the scene, according to Raymond police.
At one point, German barricaded himself inside a detached barn and refused to come out.
The stand-off lasted only about 30 minutes and ended when German jumped out of the hay door on the second floor of the barn and was taken into custody.
German was not hurt in the jump, police said.
Police said a search of German's vehicle revealed several firearms, swords, knives and stun guns, all which were confiscated by the Raymond Police Department.
German was arraigned on the charges in Candia Circuit Court on Tuesday and bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917