Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester police arrest two for prowling
Police said they were called at 4:50 a.m. Tuesday by a resident who saw two men apparently trying to enter vehicles parked in the lot.
Officers located two men, who matched the description the resident gave, identified as Shane Henderson, 19, of 385 Dubuque St., and Joseph Gagne, 21, of 99 Hanover St.
Police said neither man could give a reasonable account for why he was there and neither one had a vehicle parked in the lot.
Both were arrested and charged with prowling.
They were booked at the police station and then released on a summons to appear in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on May 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry serial burglar to admit to more residential break-ins - 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483