Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester police arrest two for prowling
Police said they were called at 4:50 a.m. Tuesday by a resident who saw two men apparently trying to enter vehicles parked in the lot.
Officers located two men, who matched the description the resident gave, identified as Shane Henderson, 19, of 385 Dubuque St., and Joseph Gagne, 21, of 99 Hanover St.
Police said neither man could give a reasonable account for why he was there and neither one had a vehicle parked in the lot.
Both were arrested and charged with prowling.
They were booked at the police station and then released on a summons to appear in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on May 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424