Home » News » Public Safety
No one injured in Nashua condo blaze
The fire was reported at 5:11 a.m. in the middle unit of a five-unit, 2 1/2 story building at 9 Cadogan Way at Meadowview Estates.
According to Nashua Fire Rescue officials, arriving firefighters discovered heavy smoke coming from the basement where the fire started.
Those inside the unit were already out of the condo when firefighters arrived. The rest of the building was then evacuated.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, confining the fire to the basement area. Smoke and heat damage were limited to the condo where the fire started, although adjacent units had minor smoke damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Nashua Fire Marshal's office.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Manchester police investigate pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal