Home » News » Public Safety
No one injured in Nashua condo blaze
The fire was reported at 5:11 a.m. in the middle unit of a five-unit, 2 1/2 story building at 9 Cadogan Way at Meadowview Estates.
According to Nashua Fire Rescue officials, arriving firefighters discovered heavy smoke coming from the basement where the fire started.
Those inside the unit were already out of the condo when firefighters arrived. The rest of the building was then evacuated.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, confining the fire to the basement area. Smoke and heat damage were limited to the condo where the fire started, although adjacent units had minor smoke damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Nashua Fire Marshal's office.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors