Rindge church plans yard sale, breakfast
The church will charge $10 for Rindge residents to have their names and addresses placed on a town map and $15 for space (12 feet by 12 feet) on the lawn at the Rindge Meeting House.
Each seller will be responsible for providing their own tables and displaying their own goods.
Free maps and a list of all locations will be available at the Meeting House to buyers and bargain hunters, beginning at 7 a.m. on May 18.
For more information, or to register, call 878-0933.
The church's May breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., and lunch will be served from 11a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'