Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
UPDATED: Second woman arrested in Rochester deli robbery
Police said the woman, disguised with a cloth covering her face, brandished a firearm as she entered the 26 Gonic Road store just before 11:30 p.m. She ordered the two clerks to give her the money in the cash register and then fled, heading to the woods behind the store.
A gold-colored SUV, which was parked in a nearby lot for a dentist's office, was seen leaving the area after the robbery, but police said they do not know if it was the getaway car.
The robber is described as a heavyset woman between the ages of 18 and 25, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-9. She wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, dark black sweatpants and a dark baseball cap with a blue sticker on the brim.
The store was closed while police processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Detective Joseph Rousseau at 330-7106.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 10
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 12
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 17
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917