Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
UPDATED: Second woman arrested in Rochester deli robbery
Police said the woman, disguised with a cloth covering her face, brandished a firearm as she entered the 26 Gonic Road store just before 11:30 p.m. She ordered the two clerks to give her the money in the cash register and then fled, heading to the woods behind the store.
A gold-colored SUV, which was parked in a nearby lot for a dentist's office, was seen leaving the area after the robbery, but police said they do not know if it was the getaway car.
The robber is described as a heavyset woman between the ages of 18 and 25, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-9. She wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, dark black sweatpants and a dark baseball cap with a blue sticker on the brim.
The store was closed while police processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Detective Joseph Rousseau at 330-7106.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917