Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
UPDATED: Second woman arrested in Rochester deli robbery
Police said the woman, disguised with a cloth covering her face, brandished a firearm as she entered the 26 Gonic Road store just before 11:30 p.m. She ordered the two clerks to give her the money in the cash register and then fled, heading to the woods behind the store.
A gold-colored SUV, which was parked in a nearby lot for a dentist's office, was seen leaving the area after the robbery, but police said they do not know if it was the getaway car.
The robber is described as a heavyset woman between the ages of 18 and 25, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-9. She wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, dark black sweatpants and a dark baseball cap with a blue sticker on the brim.
The store was closed while police processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Detective Joseph Rousseau at 330-7106.
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917