Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Second woman arrested in Rochester deli robbery
Police said the woman, disguised with a cloth covering her face, brandished a firearm as she entered the 26 Gonic Road store just before 11:30 p.m. She ordered the two clerks to give her the money in the cash register and then fled, heading to the woods behind the store.
A gold-colored SUV, which was parked in a nearby lot for a dentist's office, was seen leaving the area after the robbery, but police said they do not know if it was the getaway car.
The robber is described as a heavyset woman between the ages of 18 and 25, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-9. She wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, dark black sweatpants and a dark baseball cap with a blue sticker on the brim.
The store was closed while police processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Detective Joseph Rousseau at 330-7106.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 7
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 1
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 3
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483