Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek tips on intruder who stole car, cell phones
Police said an 18-year-old awoke just before 2 a.m. to find a stranger standing at the foot of his bed, rummaging through his backpack. When the teen sat up, the man walked out of the room.
The teen's mother, who was asleep on a couch in the living room told police she heard noise in the kitchen, but assumed it was her son. It is uncertain how the man got into the apartment.
Police said it appears the burglar used keys found in the purse to take the victims' car parked outside. The stolen car is a blue four-door 2008 Toyota Scion with New Hampshire 60-day temporary registration No. 100205.
The intruder is described as a light-skinned male, thin build, wearing a gray-hooded sweatshirt over a ball cap with a green brim.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 30
- Nashua police chief wants pair of pawn shops shut down - 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 19
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 0
- Winning $100,000 lottery ticket sold in Laconia - 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 7
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 7
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483