Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man charged with $1,500 rampage at DMV
Arthur Raymond, 25, walked in to the 110 Broad St. office about 3:45 p.m. and immediately used the rest room, police said. When he came out, Raymond allegedly caused a disturbance, kicking chairs, throwing chairs against walls, and damaging other property.
Raymond also is accused of struggling with the first Nashua police officer to arrive, inflicting minor injuries on the officer.
Raymond, of 20 Hideaway Road, is charged with criminal mischief, simple assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct — all misdemeanors. He is set to be arraigned on the charges Friday.
Police are investigating what caused the outburst.
"That's certainly something we would like to find out," Lt. Michael Moushegian said. "At this point, I don't think he had any business in the DMV."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424