Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Nashua man charged with $1,500 rampage at DMV
Arthur Raymond, 25, walked in to the 110 Broad St. office about 3:45 p.m. and immediately used the rest room, police said. When he came out, Raymond allegedly caused a disturbance, kicking chairs, throwing chairs against walls, and damaging other property.
Raymond also is accused of struggling with the first Nashua police officer to arrive, inflicting minor injuries on the officer.
Raymond, of 20 Hideaway Road, is charged with criminal mischief, simple assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct — all misdemeanors. He is set to be arraigned on the charges Friday.
Police are investigating what caused the outburst.
"That's certainly something we would like to find out," Lt. Michael Moushegian said. "At this point, I don't think he had any business in the DMV."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917