Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Negligent homicide charge in fatal Claremont crash
Luke Garlinger, 29, of Mansfield, Mass., was arrested and charged April 10 with negligent homicide after an April 7 car crash on Main Street in Claremont that claimed the life of Shellie Blaisdell, 42, of Windsor, Vt.
Just before the midnight accident, a state trooper driving west on Main Street reported seeing Garlinger's Toyota Tacoma pickup traveling 80 mph, according to the affidavit.
The trooper had just turned his cruiser around to pursue the truck when he came upon the crash, police said.
A Sullivan County grand jury indicted him last week on negligent homicide and negligent homicide-DWI. He was also indicted on a second-degree assault for causing serious bodily injury to Blaisdell's passenger, the 14-year-old boy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424