Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Negligent homicide charge in fatal Claremont crash
Luke Garlinger, 29, of Mansfield, Mass., was arrested and charged April 10 with negligent homicide after an April 7 car crash on Main Street in Claremont that claimed the life of Shellie Blaisdell, 42, of Windsor, Vt.
Just before the midnight accident, a state trooper driving west on Main Street reported seeing Garlinger's Toyota Tacoma pickup traveling 80 mph, according to the affidavit.
The trooper had just turned his cruiser around to pursue the truck when he came upon the crash, police said.
A Sullivan County grand jury indicted him last week on negligent homicide and negligent homicide-DWI. He was also indicted on a second-degree assault for causing serious bodily injury to Blaisdell's passenger, the 14-year-old boy.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Total Votes: 917