Home » News » Public Safety
Identity of man found in Nashua River released
Authorities said Dagualberto Arzuaga of 46 Central St. was the man whose body was found partially submerged in the Nashua River by a passerby on April 4.
Arzuaga was reported missing from his residence Feb. 13, and has not been heard from or seen since his disappearance in the area of Mine Falls Park, according to police.
Police said earlier that the man's death did not involve any foul play or criminal activity.
"We think this was just an accident," Lt. Michael Moushegian said earlier.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 2
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072