Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester man still in critical condition after Tuesday crash
Michael Starkey, 50, suffered serious injuries in the accident that occurred when the 2000 Ford Ranger pickup truck he was driving southbound on Route 125 crossed into the northbound travel lane, police said.
Starkey's truck hit a 1986 Freightliner tractor-trailer unit driven by William Valpone, 45, of Newbury, Mass.
Starkey was flown to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and was listed in critical condition Wednesday night. Valpone suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
State Police continue to investigate the cause of the accident.
- Jason Schreiber Union Leader Correspondent
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 2
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 3
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test