Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Lee man charged with arson in Manchester
Officer Matt Barter responded to the area about 9:50 p.m. and saw a small fire up against the south side of the building, which appeared ready to grow. Barter said he also saw a man standing at the fire who moved closer to the flames and began to stomp them out with his feet as Barter approached.
That man was Mark Corey, 50, of Lee, according to police, and he was arrested for setting the fire.
The fire was quickly extinguished by the Manchester Fire Department, but police said there was some damage caused to the side of the building, including a hole that burned through a panel on the side of the building that resulted in a small amount of smoke damage inside the building as well.
Corey was charged with arson.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth