Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Lee man charged with arson in Manchester
Officer Matt Barter responded to the area about 9:50 p.m. and saw a small fire up against the south side of the building, which appeared ready to grow. Barter said he also saw a man standing at the fire who moved closer to the flames and began to stomp them out with his feet as Barter approached.
That man was Mark Corey, 50, of Lee, according to police, and he was arrested for setting the fire.
The fire was quickly extinguished by the Manchester Fire Department, but police said there was some damage caused to the side of the building, including a hole that burned through a panel on the side of the building that resulted in a small amount of smoke damage inside the building as well.
Corey was charged with arson.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 9
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917