NHIAA Roundup: Londonderry lacrosse girls roll
Hollis/Brookline 17, Central 5: At Manchester, Meaghan McGilvray scored four goals and Hailey Thompson had a goal as the host Little Green (4-6) lost at Livingston Park.
Derryfield 12, Plymouth 11: At Manchester, host Derryfield School took a four-goal lead into the second half and held on for the win. Elisabeth Caulo tallied five goals for Derryfield, which improved to 9-1. Kennady Kelly led the Bobcats (6-3) with four goals, while Risa Mosenthal had three goals and one assist.
Derryfield 17, Milford 0: At Manchester, Jimmy O'Brien scored once and assisted seven more goals as host Derryfield improved to 11-0. Senior goalie Mitch Green made 14 saves for his first shutout of the season. Adam Audet made 14 saves for Milford, which fell to 2-7.
St. Thomas 12, Goffstown 10: At Goffstown, Noah Schwaegerle ran wild on the Grizzlies, scoring six goals to lead the Saints on the road. Logan Allard scored three goals with three assists for Goffstown (6-3). St. Thomas improved to 6-3.
John Stark 13, Bishop Brady 11: The Generals rallied from a 10-9 halftime deficit to win. Keith Galli notched three goals and three assists, James Smugurski added three goals and one assist, Brody Fredricks had three goals, Tom Zervos chipped in two goals and Matt Richard had one goal and two assists. Curtis Marden starred on faceoffs for John Stark and the defense was led by John Brown, Cooper Bourque and Nic Simione. August Colburn made 10 saves for the winners (5-4).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vin Sylvia: Making the case for Carpenter - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Newly retired Chris Carpenter planning to move back to NH - 0
- Gomes hopes Red Sox retain all their free agents - 0
- Carpenter lauded as one of Cardinals' all-time greats - 1
- Amherst's Huntington runner-up to Cherington - 0
- Cherington garners Executive of the Year - 0
- Red Sox extend offers to Elsbury, Napoli and Drew - 0
- Dave D'Donofrio's Sox Beat: Redemption Sox - 0
- Triumphant Boston celebrates Series in grand style - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false