Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Marshals need help locating man
The U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force said it's asking the public to help locate Justin Wilson. Wilson, 28, is wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff for a probation violation on a charge of a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Authorities said he was last seen in the 400-block of Pine Street in Manchester. The U.S. Marshal's Service said Wilson is suicidal and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who knows Wilson's whereabouts should contact the U.S. Marshal's Joint Fugitive Task Force at 225-1632. Wilson is described as a white male, 5-foot-7, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917