Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Marshals need help locating man
The U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force said it's asking the public to help locate Justin Wilson. Wilson, 28, is wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff for a probation violation on a charge of a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Authorities said he was last seen in the 400-block of Pine Street in Manchester. The U.S. Marshal's Service said Wilson is suicidal and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who knows Wilson's whereabouts should contact the U.S. Marshal's Joint Fugitive Task Force at 225-1632. Wilson is described as a white male, 5-foot-7, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424