Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Marshals need help locating man
The U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force said it's asking the public to help locate Justin Wilson. Wilson, 28, is wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff for a probation violation on a charge of a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Authorities said he was last seen in the 400-block of Pine Street in Manchester. The U.S. Marshal's Service said Wilson is suicidal and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who knows Wilson's whereabouts should contact the U.S. Marshal's Joint Fugitive Task Force at 225-1632. Wilson is described as a white male, 5-foot-7, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 1
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 1
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 50
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 6
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 1
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424