Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua toddler succumbs to injuries
The child had been fighting for his life in a Boston hospital. His mother, Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, told authorities she had trouble waking him on April 26. According to documents filed in court, Gould later told detectives she had struck the child on his buttocks and head the night before and had "blacked out" at one point.
Gould has been charged with first-degree assault.
Court records show that doctors at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center found her son had "significant head trauma and inter-cranial bleeding" when he was taken there by ambulance. He was later transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital with a severe brain injury.
Strelzin said Saturday night no upgraded charges have been filed against Gould, but the case is still under investigation.
The little boy, identified on Gould's Facebook page as Devon, turned 2 on March 16, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917