Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua toddler succumbs to injuries
The child had been fighting for his life in a Boston hospital. His mother, Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, told authorities she had trouble waking him on April 26. According to documents filed in court, Gould later told detectives she had struck the child on his buttocks and head the night before and had "blacked out" at one point.
Gould has been charged with first-degree assault.
Court records show that doctors at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center found her son had "significant head trauma and inter-cranial bleeding" when he was taken there by ambulance. He was later transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital with a severe brain injury.
Strelzin said Saturday night no upgraded charges have been filed against Gould, but the case is still under investigation.
The little boy, identified on Gould's Facebook page as Devon, turned 2 on March 16, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424