North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fundraiser to help Lyndeborough assault victim - 0
- Derry to NASA: 'We've got a marketing problem' - 0
- Invasive beetle found near NH, Mass. border - 0
- Mural dream becomes an artistic reality in Nashua - 0
- Loeb School offers Social Media for Business July 18th - 0
- Prescott Park brings more than roots with The Lone Bellow - 0
- Mary Chapin Carpenter returns to Prescott Park - 0
- Time for Hunter Education! Last call for bowhunter-only program - 0
- Rock N Roll Women Take the Monkey Stage - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Invasive beetle found near NH, Mass. border
Marcia Ball to perform in Lowell
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy