North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'A Medium with a Message' to stop in Concord, Manchester - 0
- Cello virtuoso Dave Eggar and singer/songwriter Amber Rubarth to perform in Keene - 0
- Jean's Playhouse in Lincoln recounts a Camelot spoof - 0
- Antique appraisal day set - 0
- Nashua Public Library welcomes cello duo - 0
- Karen Morgan & Pony Express to play Henniker concert July 29 - 0
- Cruise over to Bedford July 30 for display of 1950s, 1960s vehicles - 0
- Shakespeare in the Park shows scheduled - 0
- 'Guys and Dolls' return to Leddy Stage to mark 40 years - 0
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality; Third officer suspended, lieutenant demoted
Celebrations for Abby on hold
Market Basket walkout a future case study