Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Death by chocolate: A problem for NH bears - 1
- Deliberative session to include Salem High School project update - 0
- Family moving forward in wake of son's death, friend's sentencing - 0
- Ice fishing village forms on Meredith Bay - 0
- Early start planned for next school year in Salem - 0
- This weekend offers plenty of winter fun on Granite State slopes - 0
- Souhegan High's FIRST Robotics team to host comedy night fundraiser - 0
Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
Last Week's Rare Bird Alert
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Death by chocolate: A problem for NH bears
NFL not rushing 'Deflategate' investigation
Lawmakers listen to pleas to kill bill that would end NH's participation in carbon tax initiative
Bill seeks procedure for police flagged for credibility issues to challenge Laurie List status