North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The secret for the Cider House Cafe's pancakes is in the blueberries - 0
- Our Gourmet: A funky take on an old-world pub at Harlow's in Peterborough - 0
- Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester - 0
- QUEST summer camps moving to new communities - 0
- Claremont begins demolishing old outdoor pool - 0
- Acres of summer color, without irrigation - 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
A fine California white with Texas roots
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality; Third officer suspended, lieutenant demoted
NH lawmakers back Market Basket boycott
Celebrations for Abby on hold
UNH No. 1 in conference poll