North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win a family 4-pack of tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters - 0
- NH Club Notes: Curling club’s open house introduces sport to public - 0
- Blending academics with snowsports training - 0
- Solas' 'Shamrock City Tour' inspired by tales of ancester's life - 0
- Veterans part of cast staging military court-room battle - 0
- 'Boys Next Door' take up residence at Bedford Off Broadway - 0
- Musical theater group recaps '65 stage favs on Derry stage - 0
- ACT to host evening of short plays at its Nashua home base - 0
- Love, heartbreak on menu for Concord lunchtime concerts, lectures - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
State: Croydon must end private tuition
Judge rules against Brentwood School District in suit over $650k in cuts from proposed budget
Senate deadlocks on right-to-work bill
George Will: Stopping the IRS
The Balsams bond: No taxpayer backing