Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston Taylor brings sunny outlook to NH with 'Blue Sky' - 0
- Student performers present handful of concerts at UNH - 0
- Manchester native, 'Voice' alum Josh Logan returns for hometown concert - 0
- Whimsy, physics unite in 'Objects in Motion' - 0
- Hooksett rejects Manchester's tuition offer - 0
- Proposed signage creates rift between Goffstown nursing home, neighbors - 0
- Goffstown resident says more information needed about invasive species - 0
- Pelham officials warn legal spending to swell in fire station suit - 0
- Cultural plan in Nashua promotes new art center - 0
Hooksett rejects Manchester's tuition offer
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Shaheen, Ayotte split on Keystone vote
Premiums drop, so do subsidies for Obamacare
King Obama: Creating a constitutional crisis
Former mayor makes pitch for commuter rail
VA wait times: They are still bad