North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tom Chapin is talking numbers: specifically, '70' - 0
- NH Club Notes: Danbury Grange to host benefit for fire victim - 0
- St. Patrick celebrations culminate with Manchester parade - 0
- Adam Ezra Group brings road trip to Granite State this spring - 0
- Astrology and Psychic Fair planned - 0
- Guitar ensemble, rock band students play - 0
- Egg-citing Easter egg hunts starting across Granite State - 0
- Time for maple sugaring in Mt. Washington Valley - 0
- Quarrybrook hosts Maple Day with outdoor activities - 0
On your mark, get set — gather sap
Astrology and Psychic Fair planned
Without gas tax hike, NH House budget stalls
January blizzard officially ruled a disaster
A DOT budget: Hara-kiri on the highway
NH's maple sap isn't as sweet as it once was
George Will: Who says economics is hard?
Rockingham County commissioners vote against defending Conway in possible whistleblower case