Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police say woman was assaulted for hours
Matthew Lambert of 16 Central St., No. 1, was arrested on a warrant on Thursday and charged with three counts of second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault.
"She stated that the assault continued for the next seven hours, during which time he strangled her on at least two occasions and bit her, slapped her, and kicked her repeatedly," said Thomas. "Her boyfriend has mixed-martial arts training and she stated at one point he placed her into a submission hold, causing her to nearly lose consciousness."
He is due in Derry district court on May 23 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424