Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say woman was assaulted for hours
Matthew Lambert of 16 Central St., No. 1, was arrested on a warrant on Thursday and charged with three counts of second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault.
"She stated that the assault continued for the next seven hours, during which time he strangled her on at least two occasions and bit her, slapped her, and kicked her repeatedly," said Thomas. "Her boyfriend has mixed-martial arts training and she stated at one point he placed her into a submission hold, causing her to nearly lose consciousness."
He is due in Derry district court on May 23 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917