Outstanding NH employers recognized by Department of Defense
This year’s award recipients of the Patriot Award included Westbridge Community Services, Inc. of Manchester; the Hillsboro-Deering School District; and Measured Progress of Dover.
The Seven Seals Award is the third highest award presented by ESGR and this year’s recipient was Rock Creek Ministries of Amesbury, Mass., which has churches in Plaistow and Sandown.
This award is given annually by each of the 54 states and territories by the state ESGR chairman and is presented to those employers who demonstrate exceptional support for the national defense by adopting policies that make it easier for employees to serve in the National Guard and Reserves.
The last award of the day was given the family of Command Chief Master Sergeant David L. Eaton of Hopkinton.
Command CMsgt Eaton died Oct. 5, 2012, after more than 40 years of dedicated military service to his state and nation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Help sought to place cemetery wreaths - 0
- Mason man pens book on veterans - 0
- Non-profit receives grant to get veterans on the move - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Students, veterans will be recognized for making state tree decorations - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Commentary- Mary Tamposi: Let's bring an end to homelessness among veterans - 0
- Veterans help build Nashua Habitat home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
- Two Lee police officers honored at dinner - 0
- NHIAA Weekend Hockey Roundup: Hats off to three school skaters - 0
- Rex Huppke's I Just Work Here: Why office secret Santas are the worst idea ever - 0
- NH Busines Newsmakers: Butler named president of Cigna in New England - 0
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'