Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest
"It's a good thing because it makes sure the whole thing is fair," said Wally Ryan of Canterbury.
Anglers bringing in fish this weekend have been talking about the newly enforced polygraph rule, she said.
At the Meredith town docks, several fishermen said they liked the idea of polygraph testing.
"It's not uncommon at all," he said. "It's just the first time they've used it here."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pemigewasset Choral Society plans Gilford, Franklin, Plymouth shows - 0
- Project Shakespeare presents 'Christmas Carol' adaptation - 0
- Symphony NH chorus, orchestra in Nashua - 0
- Merrimack chorus, concert band present annual holiday showcase Saturday - 0
- Holiday tale of Christmas magic melds love, enchantment.... - 0
- Wind ensemble show scheduled - 0
- Bedford might end license requirement for Sunday sales - 0
- Bedford EMS awarded for exceptional service - 0
- 'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Loeb School offers free Winter Classes
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false