Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest
"It's a good thing because it makes sure the whole thing is fair," said Wally Ryan of Canterbury.
Anglers bringing in fish this weekend have been talking about the newly enforced polygraph rule, she said.
At the Meredith town docks, several fishermen said they liked the idea of polygraph testing.
"It's not uncommon at all," he said. "It's just the first time they've used it here."
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.