Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests
Police screened 179 drivers on Middle Street near Middle Road between 10:30 p.m. Friday and 2 a.m. Saturday.
Three people were arrested for driving while intoxicated: James Favara, 56, of 4 Gray Court, Rye Beach; Samantha Bloom, 21, of 551 Greenland Rd., Portsmouth; and Jaime Gray, 23, of 45 Cable Rd. Rye.
Rita Dennison, 29, of 42 Beechstone, Number 5, Portsmouth, was arrested for possession of a controlled drug and transporting a controlled drug in a motor vehicle.
All four were released on personal recognizance bail. Dennison will be arraigned June 17 while the others face court dates on June 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal