Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests
Police screened 179 drivers on Middle Street near Middle Road between 10:30 p.m. Friday and 2 a.m. Saturday.
Three people were arrested for driving while intoxicated: James Favara, 56, of 4 Gray Court, Rye Beach; Samantha Bloom, 21, of 551 Greenland Rd., Portsmouth; and Jaime Gray, 23, of 45 Cable Rd. Rye.
Rita Dennison, 29, of 42 Beechstone, Number 5, Portsmouth, was arrested for possession of a controlled drug and transporting a controlled drug in a motor vehicle.
All four were released on personal recognizance bail. Dennison will be arraigned June 17 while the others face court dates on June 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424