NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training
Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Christina M. Mattiace graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Mattiace, who earned distinction as an honor graduate, completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
2 from New Hampshire complete Army training
Army Reserve Pvt. James F. Lund has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
During the nine weeks of training, they studied the Army mission, history and core values, and received instruction in combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare, drill and ceremony, map reading and field tactics, military courtesy and its justice system, physical fitness and first aid.
Tuthill, the son of Angel and Brian Chabot of Manchester, also received additional training for his role as an infantry crewman.
He is a 2012 graduate of Manchester School of Technology.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor earns prestigious MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- School emergency notification system to launch in Londonderry - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
- Manchester teachers to hold 2nd contract vote following voting hours complaints - 24
- Alton educator selected as NH Teacher of the Year - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 5
- Manchester, Hooksett will resume schools conversation - 2
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
- Singing a nationwide national anthem at St. Anselm College in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 0
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof