Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile
The reception will be held at the club, located at 12 Nancy’s Way, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
The receptions present an opportunity for individuals, businesses, and other organizations to become better acquainted with the work of local lake associations.
“The LWWA has embarked on an ambitious five-year strategic plan that focuses on four major objectives: to strengthen its technical capacity to perform and assist water quality monitoring, enhance its organizational capacity to provide information on critical water quality issues, to help inform and engage residents and visitors through campaigns, social media, presentations to communities and organizations, conduct activities like the ‘Floating Classroom,’ and to provide high quality programs, services, and activities to our members and the public through expansion and enhancement of our partnerships,” according to Tarpey.
If you are interested in attending one of the ‘Meet and Greet’ receptions, RSVP to the LWWA at 581-6632 or e-mail the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three named to Manchester school posts - 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
- Manchester school district makes bid to run Job Corps center - 2
- NEASC votes to reaccredit Central High - 1
- Londonderry school policy updates sought - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 3
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 4
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride