Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man
Mark Donnelly, 31, was killed about 11 p.m. Saturday while walking in the area of Pine and Prospect streets, according to police.
"However, a homicide has occurred and no arrest has been made," he said. "So people need to take that into account when making decisions about their safety."
"I can tell you that the investigation is ongoing, which includes how many shots were fired and the type of weapon used," he said. He said the investigation also includes "whether the victim and the assailant knew each other."
Donnelly, the father of two girls, was described by friends and loved ones as a graffiti artist who could paint murals and was sought after by parents who wanted to have their kids' names drawn in graffiti.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917