No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Join Loon Mountain's New Ultra Learner's Club, Get a Free Pair of HEAD Skis - 0
- Winter Wild Turkey Survey Starts January 1 - 0
- NH Hunting Season Results for Deer, Bear & Turkey - 0
- Fireworks, Open Houses at Hampton Beach for New Year's Eve - 0
- Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom announces five shows for the 2015 concert series - 0
- Man loses wallet, but sanitation workers save his identity - 4
- Propane now fuels the new Mt. Washington SnowCoach - 0
- Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin - 0
- Hooksett Council OKs Lilac Bridge removal - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Arc Isis
Enter to win tickets to see Pirate School
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs