No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Next sign-up begins Aug. 11 for community-supported fishery - 0
- Energy Commission lays out roadmap for improving efficiency - 0
- A taste of the Old West in Pelham at The Great Nor'easter - 0
- Salem board gives OK for expanded funeral home parking - 0
- Senior News: Lifelong Learning Institute plans fall class previews - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Pigs, ATV update and the bear facts - 0
- Tapped into flavor at Manchester's Summer Fest - 2
- More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester - 0
- Sails, strategy and Sunapee sunsets; Cruising Fleet sailors enjoy friendly competition - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH