No 'official' Winni Derby big catch winner announced yet
Derby volunteers are meeting Thursday to determine the time and place where 17-year-old Bishop Brady High School junior Dakota Wright will take a polygraph test to assure that he caught his derby-winning 22.5-inch, 3.7-pound salmon in Lake Winnipesaukee.
Derby officials decided this year to enforce its Rule 15, which requires a polygraph test for the winner of the salmon contest.
Derby chair Diane LaBrie said the polygraph administrator is from Ossipee, and the derby staff are volunteers with day jobs, so scheduling of the test has not been done yet.
LaBrie also said the polygraph operator's procedure does not permit photographs to be taken during the test.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rockingham Community Action brightening holidays for needy - 0
- Good news for residents near former wastewater plant - 0
- Windham club brings Christmas cheer to vets - 0
- Candlelight memorial in Keene for the homeless - 0
- Keene shelter joins in homeless vigil on Sunday - 0
- Take a hike on New Year's Day, State Park style - 0
- Family fun tops Claremont's New Year's party - 0
- You can relax longer by the tree with these make-ahead dishes on your breakfast buffet - 0
- Three old beer styles for cold winter nights - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Pirate School
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly