Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival
Judge N. William Delker ordered that the trial for Tyler Locascio, 25, charged with second-degree assault, be reset for the week of Sept. 9 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Assistant county attorney Jerome Blanchard told Delker at a hearing Monday that Letourneau was served in hand with a subpoena, but she couldn’t be located at her home by police prior to her expected testimony.
The confrontation was set off because the two men were dating the same woman, according to Blanchard.
Prosecutors are expected at trial to use a variety of phone records obtained by Epping police.
Delker had granted a request by prosecutors last month to deem Letourneau a hostile witness at trial.
Locascio remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917