Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown
Police said the robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. at the 772 Mast Road store. The man, with a woman's nylon stocking over his head, entered the store with the metal pipe and demanded a clerk hand over money and cigarettes.
Leaving the store with the goods, he also robbed a woman coming into the store and then swung the pipe at another person standing in the parking lot.
The robber fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash and cigarettes, heading toward Rockland Avenue. He is described as a skinny white man, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt and dark-colored pants .
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917