Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in
Robert Dalton, 35, of Lowell, Mass., was indicted on a felony robbery charge, along with counts of burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary for attempting to break in to a Windham home on Feb. 21. His partner, Vietnam Dang, 34, of Worcester, Mass., was indicted on burglary, attempted burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary charges last week in Rockingham County Superior Court.
The duo was confronted by a neighbor to the home they had broken into, according to prosecutors.
Dalton allegedly pushed Reader to the ground when she confronted him with a broom, according to an indictment.
Dalton backed a car out of the driveway, but hit a snow bank and got stuck, police said. That gave Reader a chance to get back to her home and call police.
Dalton and Dang are each facing three Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3 ½ to 7 years in prison. They have remained free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth