Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in
Robert Dalton, left, of Lowell, Mass., and Vietnam Dang, of Worcester, Mass., are facing burglary-related charges in Rockingham County Superior Court. (COURTESY)
Robert Dalton, 35, of Lowell, Mass., was indicted on a felony robbery charge, along with counts of burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary for attempting to break in to a Windham home on Feb. 21. His partner, Vietnam Dang, 34, of Worcester, Mass., was indicted on burglary, attempted burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary charges last week in Rockingham County Superior Court.
The duo was confronted by a neighbor to the home they had broken into, according to prosecutors.
Dalton allegedly pushed Reader to the ground when she confronted him with a broom, according to an indictment.
Dalton backed a car out of the driveway, but hit a snow bank and got stuck, police said. That gave Reader a chance to get back to her home and call police.
Dalton and Dang are each facing three Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3 ½ to 7 years in prison. They have remained free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483