Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in
Robert Dalton, left, of Lowell, Mass., and Vietnam Dang, of Worcester, Mass., are facing burglary-related charges in Rockingham County Superior Court. (COURTESY)
Robert Dalton, 35, of Lowell, Mass., was indicted on a felony robbery charge, along with counts of burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary for attempting to break in to a Windham home on Feb. 21. His partner, Vietnam Dang, 34, of Worcester, Mass., was indicted on burglary, attempted burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary charges last week in Rockingham County Superior Court.
The duo was confronted by a neighbor to the home they had broken into, according to prosecutors.
Dalton allegedly pushed Reader to the ground when she confronted him with a broom, according to an indictment.
Dalton backed a car out of the driveway, but hit a snow bank and got stuck, police said. That gave Reader a chance to get back to her home and call police.
Dalton and Dang are each facing three Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3 ½ to 7 years in prison. They have remained free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917