Getting revved up over student car raffle
The names of four honor roll students from Manchester High School Central, Manchester Memorial High School and Manchester High School West were drawn Thursday by Mayor Ted Gatsas and AutoFair president Andy Crews as part of the ‘Make The Grade’ program.
Central High School: Jesse Roberts. Shanice Drysdale, Kaitlyn Landry and Emily Duchesne.
Memorial High School: Malibu Sprague, Kerri Cobb, Arianna Nadeau and Jessica Nadeau.
West High School: Debora Almeida, Corey Kosowicz, Abbey Calzini and Qi Qi Chen.
Each finalist will draw a key at random. Only one key will start the new, silver-grey Honda Civic valued at about $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Deroy Murdock: Hillary's Benghazi-Whitewater connection? - 5
- George Will: Obama needs Congress to approve this war - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama is rushing into war against Islamic State - 1
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 7
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 5
- Pat Buchanan: In Scotland, it's economic man vs. tribal man - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 69
- Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax - 2
- David Harsanyi: The senators who really threaten America - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'